Revhigh has been in the V6 Performance game for quite a few years! As such, Revhigh has designed various packages to suit these V6's!! Over the years we have seen some really great gains on the Alloytec and SIDI V6's. From our Stealth Controller range, high revving V6 cam packages, all the way upto our twin turbo V6 builds.It's easy to push the V6 into V8 territory, whilst maintining great fuel economy and drivabilitiy. Whatever your goals are we've got you covered!
Stage 1 package
- Revhigh heat reduction gasket
- Stealth Controller / Throttle booster
- Exhaust package (different options available)
- Catback add on
- Extractor add on
- Cat Converter add on
- Optimal gains at a budget price
- Heat resistant material delivers a cooler air intake charge by preventing the intake manifold from heating up
- Increase in intake runner length means an increase in bottom end torque production
- Decrease in fuel consumption under normal driving conditions
- Stealth Controller Throttle Booster increases accerlation and removes throttle lag
- Stealth Controller can also be used to save fuel
- 13% plus expected gains in bottom end torque.
- Power and torque increase resulting from high flow exhaust
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us!
We offer installs on all of our products in Victoria, call today to organise an appointment.
We also offer tuning and exhaust packages.
We recommend 98 octane with all of our performance packages
Further improvements can be made with upgraded diff gears, exhaust systems and our twin turbo or supercharger kits.
We offer custom performance packages to suit your needs, if you have any specific custom build idea in mind, contact us at any time via email or phone!
Images are for display purposes only.
HeaderAlloytech V6 3-1 Header non polished stainless steelSuits:HOLDEN VT-VZ SEDAN V6 2000-2005 Part No.:H2-HV07RRP:$375.00Diameter [in]:2.25Material:SteelProduct Type:HeaderFeature: No polished stainless 1 5/8" primary 2.25" outlet Holden Alloytech V6 engine only