- Made of steel or premium thermoplastic for longer wear life and higher load capacity
- Available for both backside and groove-side applications
- Built with precise dimensional tolerance for smooth operation
- Built with corrosion-resistant coating for better durability
- Designed to operate under severe conditions which provide greater reliability
- Made with premium service-free bearings and seals that can operate at higher temperatures providing OE performance
NOTE: Always check for interference before re-installing the washer. In some cases, the washer may not fit in the new pulley. If this is the case, it is not necessary to replace the washer. The pulley will “center up” automatically as the bolt is tightened. The bearing in the idler is already greased and sealed. Tighten the pulley bolt and reinstall the tensioner. No adjustment is required for belt tension.