Pair of Genuine GM Performance Multi Layer Steel (MLS) Cylinder Head Gaskets
Suitable for VZ VE VF Holden Commodore & HSV 6lt & 6.2lt LS2 LS3 L98 L76 L77
Conveniently sold as a pair (as 2 head gaskets are required for 1 engine), this duo of OEM multilayer head gaskets are the correct and best choice when removing and replacing the heads on your late LS engine (excluding LS1 – these are listed separately in our store).
These factory replacement 3 layer MLS head gaskets feature stainless steel faces making them perfect for both stock and mildly modified engines – a great choice for engines enjoying a performance camshaft upgrade or upgraded lifter package.
Ensuring you have a good seal on your heads is absolutely paramount for optimal performance. Don’t settle for cheap knock-offs – get the real thing and feel confident in your V8!
- GM Performance Parts Cylinder Head Gaskets (pair)
- Standard LS bolt pattern
- Product Dimensions 11.8 x 22.6 x 1.1 inches
- Bore (in): 4.080 inch
- Gasket Material: Composite
- Compressed Thickness (in): 0.051 inch
- Compressed Volume (cc): 10.927cc
- 12 month warranty
- Suitable for VZ VE VF Holden Commodore & HSV 6lt & 6.2lt LS2 LS3 L98 L76 L77.
- Will not suit VT VX VY VZ Holden Commodore & HSV LS1 5.7lt V8. These are listed separately in our store.