Genuine GM MAF sensor for VE LY7 and LE0 Alloytecs found in the Commodore, Caprice and Statesman. Check for a physical match as per the photo's prior to purchase. 100% Genuine.
Fitting, tuning and other specialised V6 work can be carried out at our store in Melbourne.
GM Original Equipment Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor is a key part of the engine management system, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle's original component. The MAF sensor measures the amount of air entering the engine so that the engine control module can determine the amount of fuel to inject. This ensures the most efficient air/fuel mixture for the best fuel economy and power, while reducing harmful exhaust emissions. This original equipment mass air flow sensor has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Features & Benefits:
- Measure the amount of air entering the engine so that the engine control module can determine the amount of fuel to inject
- Undergo the same stringent testing process as the original part
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function