CARBON NON-VARIABLE AIR INTAKE
- Most vehicles do not require tuning to fit these intakes, but please contact us if you'd like further info for your model.
- Some vehicle's may require modifications to fit, please contact us if you are unsure
- We recommend professional fitting when installing these intakes
- We offer PERFORMANCE packages too, we can offer the following mods for most vehicles,
- Air intakes, tuning, custom tuning, exhausts, down pipes, fitting, charge pipes, Stealth 4.0 Controllers, methanol injection tuning + installs.
Carbon fibre is one of the best materials to use for air intakes, this is partly thanks to its properties of extreme strength, heat and lightweight properties, but also its origins – think carbon and you can’t help but think of high end motorsport and aerospace engineering. Revhigh has long understood the value of carbon fibre engineering and has now unveiled a range of products almost entirely constructed from it, the highly anticipated CARBON AIR range of high performance airboxes.
Revhigh works exclusively with local and overseas engineers to bring out new products for the Australian and international markets, recent tuning successes in Japan and Taiwan have really given Revhigh an edge in product design and these amazing Carbon intakes are no exception!!
The V1 CARBON AIR range of airboxes will be developed in conjunction with Arma, a firm well versed in carbon fibre product development and with a nuanced understanding of its strengths, weaknesses and capabilities. Revhigh are designing a full portfolio of air filters for the V1 range, each a bespoke offering custom designed to fit within a certain airbox. Not only will this guarantee a straightforward installation process, it means that the filters will perfectly ape the inner dimensions of the V1 airboxes, mimicking their contours to ensure exemplary air-flow characteristics.
The carefully honed inner dimensions and perfected relationship between filter and airbox mean that intakes within the V1 range have been proven to offer significantly enhanced performance across the rev range, with notable hikes in both power and torque available.
Carbon is also known for its impressive resistance to damage from extremes of temperature making it the ideal choice for an under-bonnet application of this nature, and also for being able to shrug off damage from dirt, salt, road grime and even oil some petro-chemicals.