REV2CAM - Option 1
-125# Valve Springs
- Modified Valve Spring Retainers
- Hardened Pushrods
- Modified Lifters
- Aftermarket Timing Chain with Modified Dampener
- Double Row Engine Master Forged Timing Chain Kit
- Machined Oil Pump Cover
- Oil Pump Gears
- Viton Valve Stem Seals
- COMP Cams valve lock
The REV2 cam was designed for NA applications with maximum HP in higher rpms. It is recommended to upgrade the valve springs (125# or higher), modified retainers, and Modified lifters. It has a lopey idle and performs best with a higher stall speed torque converter.
This cam was designed for naturally aspirated applications where maximizing the performance of stock heads is important. It will set the P0300 code unless programmed out of the PCM. Idle is lumpy, especially with headers. Raised shift points (6500), raised rev limiter (7k), and gears/converter are all recommended.
Look for gains of 40 HP depending on your car's current configuration.
- 216°/216° at .050"
- Intake Lift .317" (.507" lift at 1.6:1 rocker ratio)
- Exhaust Lift .317" (.507" lift at 1.6:1 rocker ratio)
- 111 LSA
- Pushrod length will require checking if heads have been skimmed or block has been decked.
- We may be able to provide a memcal for this package depending on your setup. Please contact us for further details.
- We recommend dialing in all aftermarket cams using a degree wheel to ensure that they’re phased correctly with the crankshaft. You can do this by using our 8" or 11" degree wheel listed in other ads.
- Removing the timing cover may upset the sump gasket depending on certain models. We stock cork and metal sump gaskets if yours cannot be re-used.
- Stage 2 & 3 Performance cam packages can be purchased through other listings.We have all gaskets available through other ads.The image is for illustrative purposes only.