With the release of the Version 3 of the VCM OTR to suit specifically the Holden VF SV6 (doesn't suit non VF atm), offering unrivaled quality and performance for your vehicle. The updated design and manufacturing process houses the K&N filter between the 2 halves of the housing insuring a firm tight seal and prevents any foreign matter only clean cool air makes its way into your engine.
A tune is strongly recommended with this product. Please visit our OTR only listing and OTR+Tune package listing. Running an OTR without a tune will cause you to lose power, torque and negatively affect fuel economy. A tune can be purchased in our tuning package to suit this OTR and includes the tuning tool. Custom dyno tuning and fitting is also available at our workshop in Hallam, VIC. Price guide.
Option 1. OTR + Infills only $595
Option 2. OTR + Infills + Tune + Tuning Tool only $1545
Option 3. OTR + Infills + Tune + Loan of tuning Tool = $1325 (+$350 refundable deposit on tuning tool)
Option 4. OTR+Infills+Custom dyno tune at our shop + fitting = $1290.
Please note a bond of $350 is required for option 3 which you get invoiced for and refunded back separately after the tool is sent back to us.
For remote tools we send you a tool and the software, you book in a time with us to get your vehicle tuned remotely. We custom tune it on the street and you can either keep the tool or send it back. 5 tunes per tool as possible with an extra charge of $100 per tune.
Can run the following for example.
E85 OTR tune
98 OTR tune with crackle pop enabled
98 OTR tune with flames on deceleration.
Many options are available.
Includes the following
- OEM style OTR CAI / Cold Air Intake Infills and Fascia Panels
- OEM style Washable K&N Filter
- OEM style Powder coated mounting brackets
- OEM style Joiners/Couplings (MAF, MAF-less, MAF to Throttle body)
- OEM style Stainless steel connecting clamps
- OEM style drain valve to purge water
- OEM style IAT grommet, only if MAF-less
- OEM style specification radiator washers
- OEM style breather connector Fitting instructions